EverStart Maxx Battery – Buy it Right
If you buy expensive car battery, there is no guarantee that it will last as long as you expect. At the same time, when purchasing EverStart batteries you will be pleasantly surprised by the gap between their low price and high efficiency. It is the statement proved by Consumer Reports tests aimed to find out which are the best car batteries available on the market. The tests included recharging and draining each battery 3,000 times, testing how long they can maintain their current under load, and measuring their strength at freezing. It was a real surprise for testers when EverStart Maxx battery which costs 75$ showed better result than batteries that cost twice as much.
5 Points to be Considered when Buying EverStart Maxx Battery
There are several simple rules one should follow to be able to find the best deals on EverStart batteries. In this case the term your battery will last totally depends on your knowledge and attentiveness. A good way is to start from Consumer Reports’ rating to find out the batteries which showed the best results in tests. When the list is compiled, keep to the following rules to find the most appropriate battery for your own purposes.
- Think about maintenance. If you want to avoid constant adding of distilled water and checking of electrolyte level, choose maintenance-free batteries. Costs of such batteries and of those that require maintenance are almost the same.
- Consider your driving habits. Pay attention to life testing of batteries in Consumer Reports. It is very important for those who make a lot of short trips. Under such conditions electrical system usually doesn’t get enough time to recharge the battery.
- Consider your climate. Batteries suffer equally from cold and hot climates. Heat makes electrolyte vaporize faster and increases corrosion. Freezing temperature can thicken motor oil and sap battery’s energy. It makes it harder for a cold engine to turn over.
- A handle is handy. Purchasing a battery with attached plastic loop will make maintaining more comfortable by making lifting and carrying of the battery easier. 40 pounds is not a pleasant weight to be lifted.
- Fresh is the best. Even staying on a store shelf, a battery loses its strength over time. Make sure the battery you are purchasing is less than six months old.